As at 31 December 2016, the parent company ELEKTROBUDOWA SA had the following certificates:
- the certificate of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System according to
the requirements of SHE Checklist Contractors, SCC**2008/5.1 valid throughout Europe with
the exception of Finland;
- the certificates issued by DNV for conformity of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System to the PN-N-18001:2004 standard and OHSAS 18001:2007 standard in the scope of design, manufacture, erection and service of power and automation systems, building investment projects management.
In February 2016 the system was audited by DET NORSKE VERITAS for conformity with the standards. ELEKTROBUDOWA SA fulfilled the requirements in the scope of recertification.
As at 31 December 2016 the subsidiary, ENERGOTEST sp. z o.o. had the following certificates in respect of OHS management:
- PN-N-18001:2004 - occupational health and safety management system;
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements.
The main task for ELEKTROBUDOWA in the 12 months ended 31 December 2016 in respect of OHS Management Systems was the improvement of the Work Safety Management Systems.
Plans for H1 2017 with respect to improvement of occupational health and safety include:
- continuation of improvement of the Occupational Safety Management Systems,
- setting new, higher standards of OHS, with particular emphasis on particularly hazardous live works.