ELEKTROBUDOWA SA is focused on the continual improvement of the management systems and constant enhancement of product quality, with preventing and mitigating the adverse impact on the environment. The Company is permanently involved in quality issues through the certified quality systems.
ELEKTROBUDOWA SA has applied the Quality Management System according to PN - EN ISO 9001 since 1997, and from 2002 the Environmental Management System based on the model presented in the PN - EN ISO 14001 standard.
The Quality Management System has been
- the NATO requirements defined in the document AQAP-2110,
- quality assurance requirements during construction of nuclear power stations, acc. to NSQ 100,
- the requirements for welding - according to PN-EN ISO 3834-2,
- quality requirements for designing and manufacturing of steel constructions defined in the PN – EN 1090-1 and PN – EN 1090-2 standards.
All the above systems, including supplements, are regularly recertified by relevant bodies accredited by the PCA (Polish Centre for Accreditation).
The quality management system is integrated with the environmental management and occupational safety management systems. Integration generally consists in maintaining common documentation for the systems, common auditing of the management systems, setting goals and targets.
Essential events that occurred in the 12 months ended 31 December 2016 and which contribute to assessment and functioning of the integrated quality and environmental management systems in place in ELEKTROBUDOWA SA:
- training courses for supervision staff, comprising the issues of: the management systems valid in ELEKTROBUDOWA SA, instances of non-observing the environmental regulations and quality requirements for manufactured products and supplied services, conducted together with the OHS training for supervision staff, erection managers, direct labour and administrative personnel,
- training for the Company’s management concerning changes introduced to the standards ISO 9001:2015 and AQAP 2110:2016;
- successful audit of supervision, quality systems based on PN - EN ISO 9001:2009 and 2110:2009, and the environmental management system based on PN - EN ISO 14001:2005,
- drafting a programme of improvement actions for areas indicated in the audit,
- internal audits of the integrated quality and environmental management system; in respect of the audits recommendations and observations actions were taken to prevent occurrences of nonconformity, in respect of occurred nonconformities - relevant corrective or preventive actions;
- review of the system documents, amendments to the documents caused by the organisational changes in the company and starting the actions aimed at amending the system documents following the changes to the system standards and preparing the Company for certification for conformity with the requirements with ISO 9001:2015, AQAP 2110:2016 and ISO 14001:2015 standards.
Plans for the first half of 2017:
- training courses within the Auditors’ Academy, combined with trainings for the OHS staff;
- continuation of amending the system documents following the changes to the system standards and preparing the Company for certification for conformity with the requirements with ISO 9001:2015, AQAP 2110:2016 and ISO 14001:2015 standards,
- continuation of training in the management systems in place in the Company for employees of all tiers;
- a recertification audit of the quality system based on PN - EN ISO 9001 and AQAP 2110 and the environmental management system based on PN - EN ISO 14001;
- implementation of the internal audits schedule.
Positive results of internal and external audits, records in the reports of inspections and reviews carried out in the 12 months ended 31 December 2016 prove that the systems applied by ELEKTROBUDOWA SA function correctly and that the Company supplies products and renders services in compliance with the provisions of relevant contracts for supplies and services and with the applicable legal requirements.